Week Eight - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 23, 2014, 03:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

god damnit....eagles just won the nfc east and didnt even get a crack at them on tg
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Weeden vs McCoy. I wish Tim Couch was announcing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

seriously, this stinks...eagles go 10-6, win bad division, lose in 1st round of the playoffs

fun year. seen that before.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I'm still going with 12-4 and losing in their first playoff game.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

General_Failure

Alright, Romo's gonna come back in and throw a game-losing interception.

QB Eagles

Well, that should take the wind out of the Cowboys sails a bit. At least the Birds lost to two good teams.

MDS

BigEd76

good job racists.  Do it again in week 17

General_Failure

Don't be mean, Dallas might need a win that week to get to 8-8.

BigEd76

QuoteAdamSchefter
Think I hear Philadelphia....

x-rays negative on Romo's back, but Justin Durant tore a biceps and is done for the season

PhillyPhreak54

Ain't a doubt in my mind Dr Jerry jammed a needle in Romo's back and dragged him back on the field. And then stood there and micromanaged Garrett. What a clown.

And lolol at the Washington PR dude ripping McCoy away from ESPN deportes live shot screaming "no means no"

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 28, 2014, 12:07:12 AM
x-rays negative on Romo's back, but Justin Durant tore a biceps and is done for the season

That defense just became a lot more exploitable.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.