Week Eight - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 23, 2014, 03:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I tuned in just in time to see a leapfrog for a first down, so this is a good game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Has Terry Bradshaw been diagnosed with CTE or some other brain dysfunction?   Seriously, I'm asking because he seems like he's totally lost it.

PhillyPhreak54

Matt Ryan just made a throw that you wonder how the farg a professional QB can let that go

WTF buddy?

Picked

MDS

mike smith and jim caldwell with an epic display of bad coaching

holy shtein...smith needs to be fired and caldwell needs to come to the linc in the playoffs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

The worst coached last minute of a game I've ever seen.

Falcons are taking timeouts for NO reason.  Meanwhile, though the announcers didn't mention it, the Lions RUN the ball on 3rd and 9 at the 30 with 20 secs left and no timeouts.  If the Falcons didn't get a random defensive holding penalty on a run play there was a great chance the clock runs out before the kick gets taken becaus the Lions couldn't spike the ball on 4th down. 

I have no clue what I just saw but I know Mike Smith and Jim Caldwell both deserve to be fired after seeing it.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

lol on the 3rd down run...the clock stopped with 17 seconds...it TAKES 14 seconds to set up your fg unit (and thats a good time)

so without the penalty they wouldve been rushing to just get the fg off in time. you cant make up this brand of awful.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

That ending was beyond bizarre.

LOL @ Mike Smith btw.  Agreed that he should be made to swim the farg home after that debacle.

MDS

ice grillin you

who the hell is michael campanaro
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 26, 2014, 01:50:15 PM
who the hell is michael campanaro

A dude on the Eagles practice squad? You know I'm not good at this.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

you know all the lakers though

PhillyPhreak54

Campanaro is Harbaughs Gasperson?

Lolol at Sammy Watkins hot dogging it and getting run down

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

j how is donovan doing at announcing

i know you couldnt not watch 5 calling an andy game