Week Eight - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 23, 2014, 03:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Is it me or is the slate of games this week pretty zesty?

Eagles_Legendz

Good game tonight but yeah I'm pretty underwhelmed by the 1pm games.

PhillyPhreak54

Tonight should be good - I would like to see SD rip off a W. But their defense has been lit up by injuries lately

Rome

You want to see SD rip off a woman?

He hates them but I'm pretty sure he doesn't rob them.  Mostly sure.

Sgt PSN

He robs them of their dignity every time he fargs one. 

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

This zesty tackling tonight suddenly makes me feel a little better about the Eagles.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Come on Chargers fight back and make this a ballgame

PhillyPhreak54

Just a garbage penalty call. Ruins a chargers end zone pick and now Denver scores

This gets said every week but the nfl has ruined it's product with all these penalties

Just ridiculous

PhillyPhreak54

hbionic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 23, 2014, 10:53:40 PM
Just a garbage penalty call. Ruins a chargers end zone pick and now Denver scores

This gets said every week but the nfl has ruined it's product with all these penalties

Just ridiculous

NBA is unwatchable because of this and NFL is about there. There's no way the NFL's darling was going to lose on prime time. Refs make sure of these things.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Pretty much. Any little hand check in the NBA is whistled and now any touch by a defender on a recover is a flag. And if it is a star player then the officials double down and make sure they get the call.

Manning three the pick and the ball was in Weddle's hands and here comes the flag

Horseshtein

PhillyPhreak54

lol at Frankenmanning admonishing the Denver scoreboard operator. Gimme a break, buddy

MDS

i just realized theres a game at 930am tomorrow

i like this idea so long as its not the eagles or a game that matters
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The bloody Lions have forgotten to show up