Week Five - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 02, 2014, 06:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

In college yeah. He's a train wreck now

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Holy hell the Bengals look like shtein

Dropped passes
Slow play calling
Poor throws by Dalton
Fumbles

Jesus

Eagles_Legendz

Dalton looks terrible.  No idea why they aren't running screens left and right.  Gio in space is the best option they have since AJ is covered by Revis and it would help settle Dalton down.  Don't get it.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I figured they would screen NE to death

Hue Jackson is calling a poor game

PhillyPhreak54

I swear to Christ the referees are awful

Harvin has three TDs called back tonight.

I mean come on...I've got him and Wilson in two fan duel lineups and if just one stood I'd be in the lead

farg

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 06, 2014, 11:01:12 PM
I swear to Christ the referees are awful

Harvin has three TDs called back tonight.

I mean come on...I've got him and Wilson in two fan duel lineups and if just one stood I'd be in the lead

farg

I would've been guaranteed $50 on a $1 game if any of those tds stand.

PhillyPhreak54

Makes me wanna throw my hands up and say farg it

A complete bullshtein call. farg

Tomahawk

That's an awesome make up call

MDS

this russell wilson, i tell ya
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

I love to see a good fake.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

first the rules screw the wash pro team, then the punter does

PhillyPhreak54

Nice TD

Shocked there's no flag

MDS

seattle has 13 penalties
wash has 2

i wonder what ES thinks