Week Two - 2014

Started by ice grillin you, September 11, 2014, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on September 14, 2014, 06:21:19 PM
the raiders and giants suck...outside of that i dont know if there is a difference between the other 30 teams

If the Raiders play the Jaguars I think the Jaguars win by 30 points. That team is horrid. I don't know how the same team can be so terrible every year for over a decade.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 14, 2014, 06:27:00 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 14, 2014, 06:21:19 PM
the raiders and giants suck...outside of that i dont know if there is a difference between the other 30 teams

If the Raiders play the Jaguars I think the Jaguars win by 30 points. That team is horrid. I don't know how the same team can be so terrible every year for over a decade.

al davis

this year they put together a 2009 pro bowl team with a rookie qb...and their coach is a moron
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on September 11, 2014, 10:31:36 PM
good to see mike carey stammer his way through another explanation

Just had a lot of painful silence during the Jets Packers game while he was botching both his delivery and a call.

He might be the worst commentator of any kind ever on an NFL game.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 14, 2014, 06:34:50 PM
andy is the worst

i think they threw on the last 7 plays of that drive....just brutal
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

he rolled alex smith out three straight times and two of the plays only had two wr's in the formation

Rome

phil simms is a gigantic dickface.  i hate listening to him and that born again douchebag golf announcer.  luckily for me i'm usually shteinfaced at this point on most sundays and can't really hear them anyway.

QB Eagles

Not sure I've ever seen more flags thrown onto the field than after that Packers two point conversion.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 14, 2014, 06:49:58 PM
Not sure I've ever seen more flags thrown onto the field than after that Packers two point conversion.

Temple's own Muhammad Wilkerson throwing a number of punches. He's ejected.

MDS

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

farging Alex Smith lololol...BUM

Rome

Is there anything worse in pro sports than that stupid pirate ship cannon in Tampa?

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on September 14, 2014, 07:26:56 PM
Is there anything worse in pro sports than that stupid pirate ship cannon in Tampa?

its top 3

General_Failure

Seattle's 12th Man branding push.

The man. The myth. The legend.