Week Two - 2014

Started by ice grillin you, September 11, 2014, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Bloody Sunday

Jamaal Charles joins AJ Green, DeSean and RGIII on the injury list

ice grillin you

i thought bloody sunday was kelce and mathis?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Jets and Genooooo doing work in GB

ice grillin you

we have them in bullet pick em but also a bunch of people have them in bullet survivor

MDS

between the bears last week and the packers this week, at least 60% of all survival entries have to be finished
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 14, 2014, 05:23:40 PM
between the bears last week and the packers this week, at least 60% of all survival entries have to be finished

wash football team ftw today

MDS

i took denver, last week the football team from the populated city in the eastern part of pennsylvania
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

we saved denver until later in the year

sharp move

MDS

i never save....take the best play each week and worry about next week, next week

QB Eagles

Babin with a late hit on Rodgers at a particularly dumb time to put the Packers in FG range.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 14, 2014, 05:39:44 PM
i never save....take the best play each week and worry about next week, next week

square move

QB Eagles

Maybe Antonio Gates isn't quite done yet.

ice grillin you

could the nfl be more on peyton mannings cock

MDS

the raiders and giants suck...outside of that i dont know if there is a difference between the other 30 teams