Week Two - 2014

Started by ice grillin you, September 11, 2014, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i found one...its the reject red zone from directv but its workng

i think thats a catch but no surprise pimp dropped the ball once he faced contact. they might not bring this one bacc
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow they kept it as an incomplete

Mike Carey goes against the refs! Call the papers

MDS

drew stanton inside the 10 against the giants....that was quick

eagles can go 4-12 and win this division
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shteinttttttr

Allen hurns dropped that?!?!?

MDS

your boy matt asiata is the rb for the vikings

i cant remember someone that bad tearing up an nfl defense since joe webb

PhillyPhreak54

Ohhhhhhhhh shtein griffin is hurt bad

Rome

Ankle looked like it snapped.

QB Eagles

Damn now the Skins will have a chance this season.

Rome

A million racist Taterskin fans just started jerking off furiously.

And lolololol @ this horrendous broadcasting crew STILL not getting it right after the replay was shown 20 times.

MDS

95% of washington football fans just came....white backup qb throws td pass

Rome

Donovan McNabb just started doing a sit-up.

Just in case...

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah air cast on...busted ankle

Rome

Pimp just gave him sum luv...

Awwwe...

Rome

Holy shtein... are these dicks kidding?

Rome

He doesn't wear gloves, he doesn't wear elbow pads! 

He hard!