Week One -- 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 04, 2014, 11:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

MDS

red zone just showed the washington pro football team's game...rgknee getting destroyed, bullshtein RTP call, fumble

so that team still sucks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

A ton of injuries today

Chiefs lost Derrick Johnson to torn Achilles

Burfict concussion

Eifert dislocated elbow

Geowhizzer

Burfict's concussion came jamming his helmet into Joe Flacco's (apparently) rock-hard abs during a sack.

General_Failure

That's where Flacco keeps his wallet.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Joey Millions just put Baltimore up 16-15 after being down 15-0.

MDS

eagles wins, washington loses

you know whats next cowboys
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

lololol Dallas

fumble for a TD...SF up

MDS

good idea by dallas to spot their terrible defense 7 points

PhillyPhreak54

SF!

Dallas D is a piece of shtein....lololol

And there are more SF fans in there than Dallas fans

MDS

jesus is this a niners home game? cowboys fans knew their team is a joke

PhillyPhreak54

ROMOOOOOOOOOOO hahahahahah