Eagles - Jaguars - Week 1

Started by ice grillin you, September 01, 2014, 12:19:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

you know, if you really wanted to you could take a screen shot of that last post and send it to temple.  based on that and that alone i'd say you have a pretty decent chance at getting a full refund on your college tuition.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: Rome on September 02, 2014, 05:50:02 PM
you know, if you really wanted to you could take a screen shot of that last post and send it to temple.  based on that and that alone i'd say you have a pretty decent chance at getting a full refund on your college tuition.

is this because of the fappening stuff? because that wasnt even in my bottom 100 posts
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

smeags

31-21 eagles

late garbage td by jax makes it look closer.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hbionic

42-0 Eagles

Start the Super Bowl talk.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Eagles 26

Jihadists 17

Foles with 5 touchdowns 4 for the Eagles and 1 pick six for Jax.  This includes 4 missed extra points for Parkey and a two point conversion by Marcus Smith.

ice grillin you

mark schlereth picked Jacksonville and only one out of 12 people at espn picked the eagles in the survivor pool even though they have the largest spread in the league this week
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Can't watch the game unless I go the bar, which ain't gonna happen because it costs money, and also if I do that, I won't have time to dig and set the last posts on my fence, known locally as the Great Wall of Abell. 

I'm thinking of getting drone gun turrets for each post and setting them on auto fire against anyone trying either to climb it, or even to walk near it.

Finishing the fence >>> football. 

Gotta keep the Baltimore scum off my property.

Eagles 23
Jaquars 19

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

34-17 birds.

darren sproles catches two TDs that bounce off of jordan matthews' facemask.

QB Eagles

Cecil Shorts is out.

So the first test for the Eagles defense is Chad Henne, Marqise Lee, and Toby Gerhart.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 06, 2014, 02:24:40 PM
Cecil Shorts is out.

So the first test for the Eagles defense is Chad Henne, Marqise Lee, and Toby Gerhart.

They should not give up more than 13 points and that is generous

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds