Eagles - Jaguars - Week 1

Started by ice grillin you, September 01, 2014, 12:19:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 10, 2014, 03:18:40 PM
Quote from: Rome on September 10, 2014, 03:05:40 PM
So the offense would be more productive with Jerry Rice and Megatron?

I need to see the math.

or pimp....but lunch pail trumps talent with chip....lets buckle up and see if hes right and wins a superbowl

jesus you are on donovan levels of passive aggressiveness with this pimp stuff....we all know he was good. we all know he was a fleshpop.

the eagles arent winning a super bowl this year anyway with or without yo boii djacc. so what the farg.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

LOL - that video was awful.  I'm surprised that cheap farger didn't hire the Rickenbacker Barrel Roll Demo Team instead.

Christ...

Don Ho

Flyovers are about as exciting as the parachute gimmick.  Next.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

I watched the replay last night. Was pretty zesty at the game. Foles worst game hands down. Matthews was impressive although you wouldn't know it from the box score. Easily could have had 100 yards receiving and a td if Foles wasn't so bad.

Rome

His first half was putrid but his second half was pretty good, dude.  No chance a game in which he throws for 322 and 2 touchdowns is worse than the Dallas fiasco last season or any number of a handful of games he played in his rookie year.

SD

His second half was equally awful. Take the TD pass to Maclin away which any QB could make and his stats are pedestrian. He was missing guys who were wide open and he's lucky he didn't throw more INTs. I'm hoping he just needs a few games under his belt because if this is him for the rest of the season the Eagles are in trouble.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

matthews was running loose like five differnt times down the middle of the field thru the jags zone...it was ridiculous how jacksonville players would just let him go because he was out of their area and no one would cover up....you could tell that gus tried to implement a zone defense during the week which is much different than his aggressive attacking defense that uses press man coverage and the players just werent used to it

but mack and kkk combined were open down the field maybe twice all game

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

I really thought Foles had screwed his knee up when it hyperextended.  He really seemed to favor it for a good portion of the game.  All in all, he looked like the Foles from the Cowboys game, though i thought he calmed down by the 4th.  He still threw for 323. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: SunMo on September 11, 2014, 08:45:38 AM
here's a great breakdown of how bad foles was in missing open receivers. 

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.phillymag.com%2Fbirds247%2F2014%2F09%2F10%2F22-saw-foles-week-1%2F&h=LAQFSC7mM

Yep.  I'm not incredibly worried but it basically confirms what I thought watching live & they have a pretty good still pic of that play we were talking about earlier when Foles fumbled and Maclin was wiiiide open.

Zanshin

I thought calling some quicker-hit plays earlier in the game would have helped get that sense of rhythm going quicker, but despite the early struggle, I'm still pretty confident that Foles is going to have a good year (provided we don't run out of bodies on the Oline).

Eagaholic

right on schedule, brandon graham in his contract year. his toby gerhart hit and this one

still, gotta love it. graham used to work out with that guy

QuoteThomas worked out with Graham during the offseason, and Graham thought he should have known better than to run at him. "He know," said Graham. "I don't know why he did that, because he seen me lift every day. He seen me work. I don't know what's wrong with him.

PhillyPhreak54

lol I missed that during the game

I hope Graham has a good season - I root for him

SD

sunny got owned by Brandon Graham