Eagles - Jaguars - Week 1

Started by ice grillin you, September 01, 2014, 12:19:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 07, 2014, 06:54:44 PM
also as predicted after a year where no OL missed a game one went down right away

Two went down. Barbre farged up his ankle.

For me the line is the biggest concern. Trading in Mathis and Barbre for Molk and Gardner is a sizable downgrade.

phattymatty

I will be honest, when the second half started I was smoking a cig in the concourse talking to some girl about the colors of our pubic hair and was about to leave.

The  sproles scored and I went back to my seat and that second half was one of the most fun I've ever been at.

Tomahawk

How could you have possibly had fun? You must not have singly focused on the WRs every play.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Eagles_Legendz

Threw on DVR when I got back.   Blows my mind the replays coverage gives you sometimes.  Second Foles fumble you can see Maclin running down field on the right waving his hands with no one in the screen (same busted coverage as the TD) and then commentators talk about Foles not having people open ignoring Maclin is legit WIDE open. 

I expect them to play well next week.  Best takeaway from today is the rest of the NFC east is probably as bad as expected.

phattymatty

Every single person in the stadium saw maclin open. Was a good 5 seconds. Same exact play he scored on later.

MDS

shut up all the receivers are horrible
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I woke up early today with a massive hangover.  I blame the Eagles.  And my liver is a big fat Hoyda too.

smeags

Quote from: Rome on September 08, 2014, 05:24:24 AM
I woke up early today with a massive hangover.  I blame the Eagles.  And my liver is a big fat Hoyda too.

newflash, its not limited to your liver.

getting in the lot waS brutal. Jr made us late and then came the parking fiasco - great job parking people.

1st 1/2 sucked. sitting in unfamiliar territory and the team ate a fleshpop. 2nd was awesome. I made some new friends.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

every week, there is a guy in my office who pops his head in my office and tries to talk about the game...he says something, then says "I didn't watch it, but I heard..." and tries to talk about it.  He just did it again...wtf
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

sounds like a tv commercial idea, sell it
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

mathews was open multiple times, maclin was wide open on the fumble like people have already said.  cooper was completely covered.  they played a lot of zone and ertz/celek should have had a lot more catches down the seams and in the middle of the field.

it's weird that the line blocked like shtein in the 1st half but in the 2nd half with 2 backups they looked good.  part of it was Foles holding the ball but still.  Jax defense is pretty good, not good enough to cause the issues they caused yesterday but they aren't the same old jags
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

They look like an 8 win team to me.  The Jags, that is.

And holy shtein I am happy they won because sitting in this office after a loss would be the suck.

Seabiscuit36

Still cant get over that Fletcher Cox penalty for a horsetackle.  He just manhandled Gerhart, ragdolled him, and they immediately threw the flag based on teh way he went down.  The ref crew was awful. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons