Eagles - Jaguars - Week 1

Started by ice grillin you, September 01, 2014, 12:19:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Eagaholic

Now lets see parkys on sides kick

QB Eagles

34 unanswered

Biggest concern for me coming out of this game is Mathis.

Geowhizzer

So the Eagles spot the Jags 17, then roar back to win.

So... is the season over?

Sgt PSN

I love this team. Never had a doubt.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 07, 2014, 04:24:45 PM
So... is the season over?

I think igy probably won't go with the "Chip Kelly is a gimmick college coach who the NFL has completely solved after one season" post he had planned at halftime. Still has the green light for the "Foles sucks" post though.

Again, Mathis getting hurt was by far the worst thing that happened in this game. Way more implications for the season than that garbage first half.

MDS

biggest thing for 2H was foles didnt turn the ball over and williams didnt get burned

otherwise they looked like the 8-8 team they might be.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteLes Bowen ‏@LesBowen 5m

I'm told MCL for Mathis, might not need surgery

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 07, 2014, 04:39:16 PM
QuoteLes Bowen ‏@LesBowen 5m

I'm told MCL for Mathis, might not need surgery

I'd settle for a partially torn MCL, out 4-6 weeks.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 07, 2014, 04:23:40 PM
34 unanswered

Biggest concern for me coming out of this game is Mathis.

On the other hand, at least we got a good answer for the biggest question going into the season ie how Chip was going to replace DeSean's production. We now know it is with other team's comically busted defensive coverages.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

lol who didn't see that post comin

QB Eagles