Eagles - Jaguars - Week 1

Started by ice grillin you, September 01, 2014, 12:19:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Brandon Graham found himself in the unusual situation of having a QB in his arms.

General_Failure

McCoy is too good for this awful team.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Baby Barry

I loved the audible "awww" after that move
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Chip seems a little predictable today...Jax D all over every play
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

"The Eagles are a great screen team."

Are they, Mr Announcer man? Are they?

MDS

some questionable play calling there...granted foles is awful but you cant play scared
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

OOOOF Brandon Graham doing useful things

PhillyPhreak54

Graham with two nice plays today

General_Failure

Brandon Graham, when did you learn to play football?

Geowhizzer

2 straight drives beginning at (or just short of) midfield with nothing to show for it.  If they end up losing, right there was their chance.

Chip better make some more smoothies quickly.

General_Failure

This defense is going to have to come up with a turnover, which means a linebacker is probably going to need to make a pick. The DBs sure as hell aren't going to do it.

Geowhizzer

The Eagles' offense couldn't do anything with the ball at midfield, what the hell are they supposed to do with it at their own 12?

General_Failure

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 07, 2014, 03:41:58 PM
The Eagles' offense couldn't do anything with the ball at midfield, what the hell are they supposed to do with it at their own 12?

Give the Jags a quick touchdown?

General_Failure

Sproles is going to carry this sorry offense to a win even if it kills him. Which it might!