Eagles - Jaguars - Week 1

Started by ice grillin you, September 01, 2014, 12:19:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Nope, not until McCoy goes into the locker room with a trainer. Post season's totally over, though.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

That was no cut, he literally stood there until the defense ran by him.

Munson

Quote from: General_Failure on September 07, 2014, 01:50:03 PM
That was no cut, he literally stood there until the defense ran by him.

That's the old school Madden juke
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Cary Williams, playing the badass after getting burned repeatedly. :yay

MDS

if they put in mcnabb they have a chance
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Every year these clowns draw me in and every year they squat over my mouth and shtein down my throat.

General_Failure

I think we need to admit that Matt Barkley killed Foles, cut his face off and is wearing it as a mask.

Munson

Foles gonna have to keep one of these read options...Jags are overpersuing hard
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Somehow that drive was worse than the ones that ended in fumbles.

Rome

I envy Dio right now.

So very very much,

MDS

well at least our mascot name isnt a racial slur
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Was that just an NFL commercial with a gay couple?

Munson

Eagles run D looks solid. Too bad no team is ever going to have to run the ball against them.

QB Eagles

O/U on TDs by Allen Hurns the rest of the season after this game: 1

Don Ho

Glad to see all those key additions on defense paying off.  Only saving grace is seeing how bad the racists are playing.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.