2014 Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 30, 2014, 06:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

phattymatty

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

What an icehole.  To jail with him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

QuoteDonovan McNabb issues bizarre statement after being arrested again for DUI in Arizona
On his weekday radio show with Mark Malone on Tuesday, the six-time Pro Bowler issued a cryptic statement about the incident.

"There was a story that was released, and I want everybody to be cognizant of it, because I am very aware of it, handling the matter at this particular point," McNabb said (via NBC Sports). "But at this point, I have no further information, and as we continue on with the situation, then we'll let it handle as it will handle itself."
he always spoke in gibberish but wtf, man up.
At least it's finally dawning on people how we Eagles fans are so ahead of the curve and why we booed him at the draft.

SD

That's his agents fault for not releasing a statement. I wouldn't expect much else from him

General_Failure

I thought you only got let out of custody once you sobered up. Has television lied to me again?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Eagaholic

Apparently Nate never flashed anything off the field, either.
QuoteOfficials say four southwest Florida police officers have been punished for the wrongful detainment of Oakland Raiders safety Nate Allen, the Associated Press reports.

Fort Myers police Chief Doug Baker said Thursday the arrest was isolated and not deliberate.

Allen, who lives in southwest Florida in the offseason, spent several hours in a holding cell in February after a 16-year-old girl said he performed a lewd act at a traffic light. Allen denied the accusation, saying he was on a cellphone call from the time he left a nearby restaurant until he was stopped. No charges were filed, and Allen was eventually released.

An internal police investigation determined the officers involved violated state or agency policies and were assigned disciplinary actions. The investigation's report ends with an apology from Baker to Allen.

BigEd76

Casey Matthews is done for the year already in Minnesota. Put on IR after injuring his hip going over a hurdle

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Eagaholic

Quote from: BigEd76 on July 26, 2015, 02:14:57 PM
Casey Matthews is done for the year already in Minnesota. Put on IR after injuring his hip going over a hurdle
Get?