2014 Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 30, 2014, 06:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Cary to Seattle and now Fletcher to NE eh?

Pro Bowlers next year.

PhillyPhreak54

Casey Matthews is visiting the Vikings

Diomedes

Oh good, maybe they'll put him on a burning raft and float him out to sea.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

Rome

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

PhillyPhreak54

How zesty are you, as an Oregon guy, who gets rejected by the dude who collects Oregon guys like I collected baseball cards?

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 24, 2015, 08:02:18 PM
How zesty are you, as an Oregon guy, who gets rejected by the dude who collects Oregon guys like I collected baseball cards?

he replaced him with a duck...as long as its not a net negative chip is cool
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Ifeyani Momah signed with ARZ as a TE

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 24, 2015, 08:40:06 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 24, 2015, 08:02:18 PM

he replaced him with a duck...as long as its not a net negative chip is cool

This.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Mike Kafka signed with Minnesota

BigEd76

QB Eagles

I wasn't even aware he was a free agent. We must have been too busy having one of our enlightening conversations about Marcus Mariota, front office drama, or how black free agents don't want to play for the team when the Eagles released him.

BigEd76

pimp is getting his own documentary/reality show/whatever on BET:

QuoteDESEAN JACKSON: HOME TEAM — Washington Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson is at the top of his game as one of the most talked about and watched players in the NFL today. That means eyes are always on him— waiting for him to score touchdowns and waiting for him to drop the ball off the field. Even though he has the money and the fame, DeSean's life is actually run by a core group of women including his "momager" Gayle, his sister and assistant A'Dreea, his publicist Denise and his new girlfriend, Kayla. Produced by Rogue Atlas Productions in association with Lionsgate Television. Eli Frankel, Ryan Holcomb, Elise Duran, Desean Jackson and Byron Jackson serve as executive producers. Jay Fragus and Lawrence Bell serve as co-executive producers.

Eagaholic

I hope it doesn't conflict with the game of thrones
[/jk]

PhillyPhreak54

Chris Polk signed with Houston