2014 Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 30, 2014, 06:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: SD on March 08, 2015, 06:01:35 PM
Brandon Mcdougle

There are a couple differences. There's a subset of national NFL guys (stat nerds mostly) who think Graham is a system casualty and is secretly one of the most amazing pass rushers in the NFL. With McDougle, only Phreak thought that.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't believe I thought that, sir.

Diomedes

Remember Shawn Andrews?  lol, good times.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Cary Williams has 8 teams interested and the three favorites are Tennessee, Seattle and the Jets

Wouldn't it be hilarious to see him go to Seattle and play great for much less than Maxwell

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteDerrick Gunn ‏@TheRealDGunnCSN 52s52 seconds ago

According to sources Brandon Graham is leaning towards Dolphins and Titans but now the Giants may make him an offer he can't refuse.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 09, 2015, 11:35:26 AM
QuoteDerrick Gunn ‏@TheRealDGunnCSN 52s52 seconds ago

According to sources Brandon Graham is leaning towards Dolphins and Titans but now the Giants may make him an offer he can't refuse.

you have a problem
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh yeah? Yeah I'm the problem....like you and everyone else don't check twitter for news

PhillyPhreak54

Vince Young was denied an invite to the veterans combine

Damn

BigEd76

Cary Williams, Seattle Seahawk

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 09, 2015, 07:47:49 PM
Oh yeah? Yeah I'm the problem....like you and everyone else don't check twitter for news

i dont follow people who throw out nonsense rumors....schefter, glazer, garofolo, mclane, kapedia. i think thatll cover your bases.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

2015 Comeback Player of the Year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles