2014 College Football Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 11, 2014, 07:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Hey are all you iceholes asleep ? Someone talk about the game in here!!

Huuuuuuuuge fumble by OSU!!!

Rome

I'm watching Julie Foudy World Cup highlights.

Sorry.

Rome

And by the way... how is Kirk Herbstreit permitted to call this game?   I mean, it's embarrassing.  It'd be like IGY calling a taterskins Super Bowl.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha well he's been pretty good...no homerism detected yet

Ohio state taking it to that ass now...damn

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on January 12, 2015, 09:49:05 PM
And by the way... how is Kirk Herbstreit permitted to call this game?   I mean, it's embarrassing.  It'd be like IGY calling a tater skins Super Bowl.

Don jr. asked the same thing.  Didn't use the IGY analogy though.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I keep forgetting what a beast Cardale Jones is.  Damn.  Nice problem to have, depth at QB.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Nearly had a DeSean moment there.

SD

Don Ho

Game on! 

WTF!  When will these stupid motherfarging athletes learn?  That was bullshtein, he did not have possesion.  Stupid punk.

Don Ho

You score a TD in the biggest game of your life, wouldn't you hold the ball for dear life and never give it up?  I don't get it.

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on January 12, 2015, 10:54:43 PM
You score a TD in the biggest game of your life, wouldn't you hold the ball for dear life and never give it up?  I don't get it.

He should have ran around the goal line a little more

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on January 12, 2015, 10:52:46 PM
Almost pulled a Jaccson

If I were a coach I'd go full on Bobby Knight icehole rage on anyone who did that on my team. Stupid fargs

You're not cool because you drop the ball early. Dumbshteins

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Haha NO!

Maybe.

I'm so confused.

Btw the Ducks red zone O looks like the Eagles

Don Ho

MM wouldn't miss a beat being a member of the birds with these red zone failures