2014 Phillies Thread - There's Always Next Year

Started by Rome, March 28, 2014, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

@KNegandhiESPN: Who will he blame? Fans? RT @ChrisVito: Jonathan Papelbon just made an, umm, questionable gesture to the fans as he was exiting amid boos.

PhillyPhreak54

@BroadStBeat: Haha Papelbon grabbed his crotch because he got booed. Got kicked out of the game. Was pushed by Joe West and now threw PowerAde at the ump.

MDS

http://deadspin.com/jonathan-papelbon-ejected-for-grabbing-crotch-at-booing-1634651203

papelbon said he had to make adjustment to his dick

so anyway heres another POS athlete that has been a complete cock, but his behavior has been enabled for decades because he can throw a baseball well (or used to be able to). please continue cock worshiping these mongoloids everyone. thanks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

How long do you think he gets suspended for that display.

Papsmear being Papsmear.

MDS

they didnt do anything to brett myers when he beat his wife...they stood by all the steroid users theyve had.....unless the media forces their hand, teams and leagues enable any and all behavior. whatever it is.

nothing will happen.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Just the physical touching of Joe West will get him something.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I'm not defending that icehole Papelbon but Cowboy Joe West is the biggest horse's ass in the history of the sport.  I'd punch him right in his chicken necks.

Geowhizzer

I'm with Rome about Joe West, but one constant is no touching the umpire.

Rome

Another constant is you don't eject a home player for reacting poorly to the fans.  Christ - an ejection for grabbing his cup? 

Again, I hope Papelbon never throws another pitch for the Phillies, but come on... West is the worst sort of activist umpire who thinks he has the right to dictate the ebb and flow of a game.  farg him.

ice grillin you

MDS

ice grillin you

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Papelbon suspended seven games and fined for grabbing his bird yesterday