Soooooooooocheeeeeeeee - 2014 Winter Games - Hockey Edition

Started by ice grillin you, February 06, 2014, 01:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Rome

Rome

Don Ho

shtein, first live Olympic broadcast I've seen yet.  Nice. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: SunMo on February 19, 2014, 09:33:53 AMthere goes my productivity today

I (kinda) wish I had days like this. 

No option for bailing out on the clock here.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

one of the all time chokes in sports history....luckily for them no one cares about womens hockey
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Rome

Following the USWNT's gag job in the last World Cup.

Silver's not bad plus is goes with more outfits than gold.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 20, 2014, 02:55:31 PM
one of the all time chokes in sports history....luckily for them no one cares about womens hockey

they are getting a free pass because theyre women, but it was a disgusting choke. but yes its womens hockey and it simply doesnt matter.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

this ashley wagner is definitely a freak in the sack. i like her.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I bet she's a wild one.

I'd like to nail Julia mancuso she seems freaky too