Soooooooooocheeeeeeeee - 2014 Winter Games - Hockey Edition

Started by ice grillin you, February 06, 2014, 01:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I don't know shtein about figure skating but Yuna Kim is amazing.  I thought she got hosed out of the gold.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Poor form Mr. Ho.  You're supposed to talk about how hard you'd rail the freaky gook in bed.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Agree on all 3 posts.  Wagner just has that look.  Don Ho may bump into Mancuso at some point surfing in Maui, and Yuna Kim got robbed.  How's that feel South Korea.....

Finland up 1-0 with 10 mins left in the 2nd.  Finland is just impressive.   
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i dont know who any of these people are but i know they dont play hockey...take this shtein to the sassy sports thread ladies
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

2-1 Sweden over Finland.  So Sweden is back in the final. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

0-0 end of 1st.

16-11 shot advantage for Canada.  I can't believe the US had that many shots.  It felt like Canada had the puck the entire first period.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Is the entire US team from Philly?  Because they choke like they are.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

SunMo

I wouldn't call today's game a choke.  Canada was better roster-wise and they played a great defensive game. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yay......now everyone can go back to not caring about hockey or America

im so glad they aren't doing this shtein next olympics....its just a travesty that they shut down a pro sports league for this....I don't give a shtein about olympic basketball either but at least it doesnt interrupt the season

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 21, 2014, 04:13:52 PM
yay......now everyone can go back to not caring about hockey or America

im so glad they aren't doing this shtein next olympics....its just a travesty that they shut down a pro sports league for this....I don't give a shtein about olympic basketball either but at least it doesnt interrupt the season

The Flyers will continue to piss me off.

SD

Even though the Flyers weren't playing they still managed to piss me off watching jvr

ice grillin you