2014 Arrested NFL People

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 18, 2014, 01:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

im not really up on the medicines that are most popular to use for date rape but dook was toting around morphine....that cant be date rape SOP...or is it?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

It can get you farged up pretty quick, and as my grandmother found out it can be lethal if you've already got a weak heart.

Quote from: Eagaholic on February 15, 2014, 03:07:21 PM
So he's up to seven accusations and counting of drug rape in 4 states, and most of the nfl talk I've heard has been of Richie Incognito bullying Johnathan Martin.

In the NFL, rapists are a dime a dozen. You could probably fill a roster with them, but guys who'll tell a teammate they want to take a shtein in their mouth are pretty rare.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

yeah it basically makes you a zombie....its what hospice uses for comnfort in your last days....im sure it would be ultra effective....ive just never heard of someone rollin the streets with it

Eagaholic

Yeah, dangerous stuff, especially with alcohol. He used it with Ambien according to the article. Morphine has a feel good let your guard down effect and Ambien has a knock out and amnesia effect so they can work together as a 1+1=3.

General_Failure

Jesus. What's the next news on this, that he was also carrying around muscle relaxers, a large vat of lube, six feet of rope, and a clown mask?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

ice grillin you

does he want the girls telling the police that darren sharper did this to me....or a guy with a clown mask did this to me

Eagaholic

Hmmm, I'll have to remember that for next time

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Ray Rice arrested at Revel in AC for an altercation with a woman. Looks like it was his fiancé as she was arrested too.

Geowhizzer

Roddy White... for failure to appear in court to answer charges of having his windows tinted too dark.

Rome

shorebird

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 19, 2014, 11:21:00 AM
http://deadspin.com/heres-ray-rice-dragging-his-unconscious-fiancee-out-of-1525926834?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Damn. Poor girl was out cold. Rice looks shtein faced too. This won't turn out well. Like the Raves needed another reason for fans to hate them after Lewis retired. Shouldn't there be a video of what happened inside the elevator?? Also, I wonder what the poor girls face looks like.

ice grillin you

does anyone hate the ravens?....they are about as vanilla a franchise as it gets