2014 Arrested NFL People

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 18, 2014, 01:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Darren Sharper arrested on suspicion of rape.

Munson

Aw shtein...Darrwen Shawpur....da most hardest hitting saftey in da league
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Davone Bess meanwhile is going through a Titus Young style breakdown.

10 months ago - Involuntarily committed to a hospital by his family. Took six cops to restrain him while he yelled "Hide the guns!" "Where is my weed?" and "I want to get in the end zone; throw me the football!"

Dec 21 - Placed on the non-football/reserve list for unspecified reasons

Jan 16 - tweeted pictures of blunts

Yesterday - weird altercation with police while "under the influence of an unknown narcotic"

QuoteBut Bess' troubles escalated Friday when an officer working a TSA detail approached him in the airport concourse after several people pointed out his bizarre behavior. He was "acting irrationally, dancing, singing with his pants repeatedly falling down," according to a report written by Thomas O'Brien.

The officer tried speaking to Bess, who grabbed a cup of coffee not belonging to him and squeezed it, causing the drink to land on the officer. Bess took a "fighting stance" at which time the officer struck him in the leg with a baton, according to the report. Bess removed his shirt and remained in the stance, ignoring the officer's command to drop to the ground.

hbionic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 18, 2014, 01:21:09 PM
Darren Sharper arrested on suspicion of rape.

Mr. Suave has been on NFL network lately. I guess being on NFL network doesn't preclude one from being arrested on the suspicion of rape.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

Davone Bess, long list of June Jones' finest.

Colt Brennen - drunk, rape charge at CU Boulder before transferring to Hawaii

Pisa Tinasamoa - charged with beating the shtein out of someone in Oceanside CA during a brawl

Bess had some shtein going on to before coming to Hawaii.  That was one reason for Jones success here.  He took a chance on a lot of kids no one would touch.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hbionic

That's Bess? Dude looks old. Cute ass though.

QB Eagles

That picture says "I might be spiraling down into a career-destroying mental breakdown, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night."

Don Ho

Diomedes

Josh Brent gets 180 days in jail, ten years suspended, and a small fine.

GET

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i cant find the 'ex eagles not in the nfl arrested nfl people' thread

Quote"The lawyer for Hugh Douglas says the former NFL defensive end will plead no contest to a misdemeanor to resolve a Connecticut case that accused him of assaulting his girlfriend at a Hartford hotel. The attorney, Corey Brinson, told The Associated Press on Friday that he expects Douglas to plead to breach of peace and avoid a jail sentence Monday in Hartford." Douglas played much of his career with the Eagles.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

More on Hugh

QuoteHartford police said the alleged assault occurred at the Hartford Marriott Downtown hotel in the early morning hours of Sept. 22. The woman, who was not identified, first told police that nothing happened, but then claimed Douglas grabbed her by her neck in a hallway and slammed her against the walls several times while carrying her back to their room during an argument, according to a police report.

Douglas told an officer that the woman's neck injury was from "rough sex," the report says.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

What I don't understand is that the dude is not a bad looking dude, millionaire (I think)...and he has to do all of this shtein to get Hoyda?

Maybe he's just a serial rapist. If he's guilty...then that has to be it. Otherwise, WTF?

Eagaholic

So he's up to seven accusations and counting of drug rape in 4 states, and most of the nfl talk I've heard has been of Richie Incognito bullying Johnathan Martin.