2014 Arrested NFL People

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 18, 2014, 01:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

more info on that

QuoteOfficers found multiple prescription drugs in pill bottles.  The pills didn't match the labels on the bottles.

Police say Irsay then failed sobriety tests and was placed under arrest.  Irsay faces four felony charges and one misdemeanor charge if convicted in the case.

General_Failure

Of course the pills didn't match the labels. How else is he supposed to keep his housekeeper from stealing them?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

He uses the patented Lil' T.O. Learns to Share pill labeling system.

Eagaholic

QuoteWitnesses: Aldon Smith taken into custody at LAX

Police at Los Angeles International Airport say they took a 25-year-old San Jose man into custody today after he became belligerent after going through security and saying something about having a bomb. Witnesses, some of whom have video of the incident, said the suspect is 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith. Smith is 24 and turns 25 in September.

LAX authorities said the suspect is in the process of being booked with the Los Angeles Police Department and that his identity won't be released until that is complete. A statement from the airport police reads:

"At approximately 1400 hrs, a 25-year-old male resident of San Jose, California, was going through Terminal 1 screening and was randomly selected for a secondary screening. The suspect then became belligerent and uncooperative with the process and with the TSA agent, making a comment indicating that he was in possession of a bomb before proceeding towards the gate area. Los Angeles Airport Police made contact with him at the gate and he was positively identified as the person in question. Once again the male subject became uncooperative and he was detained and taken into custody by Airport Police and is currently being transported to LAPD for booking."

According to a witness, the incident began at the Southwest Airlines ticket counter at which point Smith was told he would not be allowed on the plane. After going through security, the witness said Smith was in line at McDonald's when he was approached by security personnel. He ran toward the gate, became belligerent, said something about a bomb and was taken into custody by five officers.

Smith has been arrested twice since 2012 for DUI and also is facing weapons charges relating to a sprawling house party that got out of control in 2012. Smith was stabbed at that party. In addition, he was involved in a rollover car crash near his home in San Jose in 2012.

Following his most recent DUI arrest in September, in which Smith was found passed out in a truck that came to a stop in a residential front yard, Smith checked himself into a rehabilitation program and missed six weeks of the season.

Asked last month how Smith was doiing, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said the progress was good and that he was encouraged by how Smith handles himself after returning from rehabilitation. "Thought he did a good job in all of those regards, as a player, as a teammate, decisions he was making," Harbaugh said. "Very encouraged."

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2014/04/witnesses-aldon-smith-arrested-at-lax.html#storylink=cpy

QB Eagles

I love how much of a fargup that guy is. He picked up the flag when Rolando McClain left the league.

Rome

General_Failure

QuoteWe're told McNabb hashed out a plea deal with prosecutors and was sentenced to 1 day in an Arizona jail.

Kevin Kolb wishes his agent was that good.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

the eagles just cut him from the eagles ring of honor.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Haha FF posted this on FB and tagged me.

First thing I saw was Maricopa County

Eagaholic

He is missing his trademark Big Smile.

MDS

where the farg was this when he was playing

who knew he wasnt such a disgusting spineless Hoyda after all.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

shocking that the bedwetter cant handle his alcohol and choked when it came to the sobriety tests

how did it take four months for this to come out?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

"My car showed its youth today"