2014 Arrested NFL People

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 18, 2014, 01:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 25, 2014, 09:14:52 PM
unless theres a video of goodell actually watching the rice elevator punch on his ipad that ahole isn't going anywhere

yup

he sucked too much dick to get his job, so he aint quitting. and has made the owners too much money for them to fire him over a bad month of pr

this whole thing will be over sooner or later and the nfl machine will go on making trillions
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

The Eagles should have a woman accuse Kaepernick of rape tonight so he can't play tomorrow...is that the precedent they're going after?

QB Eagles

Quote from: SD on September 27, 2014, 06:51:05 PM
The Eagles should have a woman accuse Kaepernick of rape tonight so he can't play tomorrow...is that the precedent they're going after?

In fact it was a gang rape with Patrick Willis, Ahmad Brooks, and Justin Smith in there too.

Pretty sure the main thing Allred is going after is keeping her name in the news. Which is not to say that this isn't a valid allegation. There probably is at least one oafish NFL player raping someone every Saturday night, or two if Roethlisberger has a Sunday night away game.

MDS

how did a player rape a girl on a saturday and play sunday? they are all in the hotel the night before a game and don't go out.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

That Garner story is somewhat awesome

smeags

Quote from: SD on September 27, 2014, 06:51:05 PM

apparently it was the eagles offense that train raped her and goodell acted accordingly.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

whitesportsonline.com approves of and supports the cops' actions.

Sgt PSN

Zanshin

He could write a book about how to ruin a potential legendary career in just a few easy steps. Even OJ waited until he was done.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah really

I mean you're on bond and one of the conditions is no drugs and usually no booze

And this clown smokes out before a court appearance?