2014 Arrested NFL People

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 18, 2014, 01:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

If the girl was white this would be a big deal. As is, no one cares. 

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 20, 2014, 06:46:55 AM
does anyone hate the ravens?....they are about as vanilla a franchise as it gets

Cleveland's still a little salty about them.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Denver still hates Baltimore for the year before last.  And Pittsburgh bears no love for Baltimore no matter what.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I hate Baltimore because of a stupid farging tv show.

Wait, that's not right.  I hate you idiots because of it.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on February 20, 2014, 05:06:18 PM
Denver still hates Baltimore for the year before last.  And Pittsburgh bears no love for Baltimore no matter what.

denever doesnt know baltimore exists....pittsburgh youre right on...but even that is like a dallas eagle situation where the "rivalry" is mostly one way...raven fans being obsessed with the steelers cause half of baltimore is steeler fans
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

the Ravens f'n robbed Denver to get to the Super Bowl but Denver has forgotten them, sure thing
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

The Ravens are legitimately the biggest rival in Pittsburgh. It would be the Browns if they had fielded a competitive team within the last 20 years, but they haven't.

Munson

Yeah that's definitely another IGY making shtein up post....every Steeler fan I know despises the Ravens
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 20, 2014, 09:34:04 PM
The Ravens are legitimately the biggest rival in Pittsburgh. It would be the Browns if they had fielded a competitive team within the last 20 years, but they haven't.

thats only because they are both good...kind of like what san fran and seattle are turning into...but really you think sf cares about the seahawks...if the ravens sucked pittsburgh wouldnt give a shtein about the ravens...which is understandable since the ravens have been in the league for about five minutes

Quote from: Diomedes on February 20, 2014, 09:18:01 PM
the Ravens f'n robbed Denver to get to the Super Bowl but Denver has forgotten them, sure thing

have they forgotten that game...of course not...but it could have been the dolphins or the jaguars and it would be the same feeling right now...its not like denver has some sort of unhealthy hate for the ravens...they hate that loss
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

cmon man, even in ravens off years, of which they're aren't many, 7 out of 10 steelers fans will say they hate the ravens more than anyone. and the other 3 of 10 have a lot of friends in ohio so pick one of the other teams.

PhillyPhreak54

Fred Davis popped for DUI

Stellar career path he's taken

Eagaholic

Here's a bit more on Ol' Fred
QuoteFred Davis is having a bad week.

Just a day after being suspended indefinitely by the league for violating the league's substance-abuse policy, Davis has now run into trouble off the field as well. According to Mike Jones of the Washington Post, Davis was arrested Thursday and charged with a DUI.

Davis was set to become a free agent next month. Davis said in a statement Wednesday that he was expecting to be able to apply for reinstatement to the league in the fall.
Wonder what he's up to tomorrow?

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 20, 2014, 06:46:55 AM
does anyone hate the ravens?....they are about as vanilla a franchise as it gets

Yeah, the family of the guy Ray Lewis helped murder in Atlanta.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Remember this from Fred Davis?  The man is so farging dumb...

http://www.washingtonian.com/blogs/capitalcomment/local-news/fred-davis-attorney-at-law-the-courtroom-transcripts.php

QuoteChaka cross-examination of Davis, April 10, 2012

Chaka: Well, let's look at your document. It says December the 3rd, 2012. What's today's date, Mr. Davis?

Davis: I don't know. I don't know.

Chaka: What's the date of today?

Davis: I don't know what today is. All I know is I had court today.

Chaka: You don't know what today's date is? His document is not even valid.

Davis: What are you talking about? . . .

Chaka: Well, according to your statement, to bullet No. 5, it says that this event happened December 3rd, 2012.

Davis: Okay, and, what about it?

Chaka: Has December 3rd, 2012 even happened yet?

Davis: What?

Chaka: What? That's the same thing I'm saying, Mr. Davis.

Davis: It was a misprint. Okay, December 3rd, 2011, okay, great.

phattymatty

ha. dude got busted at 3:45 PM in tysons corner right in front of a place i worked at like 10 years ago. that area is like the traffic capital of the world, pretty hard to get a DUI when going 10 mph. this guy is impressive.