Championship Game Weekend

Started by Rome, January 13, 2014, 06:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Denver is doing the same thing. Seahawks are only accepting credit cards from like 6 states + Canada. Denver is accepting from 8 states I think.

I think it's pretty corny. Fans live all over the farging place these days.  I wasn't planning on going to the game anyway, so whatevs.

General_Failure

Look, I'm running out of teams to like here. The 49ers can't play themselves in the super bowl.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

I can't remember the last time I was so indifferent when it comes to the conf championships. Usually there's at least 1 team I can't stand or maybe even a player or 2 that I could take pleasure in rooting against, but none of that exists for me this year.

Rome

If I was indifferent before this I'm not now.   Go Niners.  And Denver but mostly because I hate Brady worse than a fat girl hates spandex.

ice grillin you

so who does everyone got today

i like both road teams even tho i dont think that can happen
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

errand boy thinks it can happen!

i might go money lines hard today

PhillyPhreak54

No betting for me today...I'm waiting for SB weekend and then going hard at the books in Vegas.

I'd like to see SEA-DEN for best offense against best defense.

But I am starting to get Seattle fatigue because the news people never shut the farg up about the loud crowd.

I wouldn't be mad at SF-DEN or SF-NE either.

I think the Niners have the edge today because of their offense.

Rome

Anyone but Seattle.

NO MORE FIRST TIMERS BEFORE THE BIRDS.

Sgt PSN

Can't remember the last time that both conf champ games featured the 4 best teams from the reg season. I really like both road teams as well, but my brain is programmed to tell me that both of them cant win.

I don't really have a horse in the AFC game and don't give a flying farg about the NFC. So there.

ice grillin you

i actually think san fran is a better team than seattle....and i know its not kosher to say this but i think russell wilson is a fraud

the question is can san fran win at seattle after their last month.....at arizona....at green bay....at carolina....now at seattle

thats ridiculous

Sgt PSN

San Fran is definitely the better team, in terms of total balance. And Kap is a little better than Wilson, though I don't think Wilson is a total fraud.

Seattle is a hard out at home though and I think the last 4 or 5 games these 2 teams have played there, Seattle has won by an average of like 24 pts.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 19, 2014, 12:37:23 PM
Can't remember the last time that both conf champ games featured the 4 best teams from the reg season. I really like both road teams as well, but my brain is programmed to tell me that both of them cant win.

I don't really have a horse in the AFC game and don't give a flying farg about the NFC. So there.

1998 had a 15 win team and two 14 win teams in the conf finals

im probably alone in this but i absolutely love brady and belichek....i generally hate athletes coaches and teams that are really good until they venture into legendary all time great status then i want them to win every year....so im rooting for new england at least as much as i could ever root for a team that isnt mine