igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

MDS

if peyton wins another one does he pass elway
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 19, 2014, 04:07:06 PM
if peyton wins another one does he pass elway

as a bronco or as a qb?

hes already ten times the qb and will never truly be a bronco

MDS

as a qb

where does he rank if he wins another? he might top the all time list
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its so hard to judge qb's cause the league has changed so much over the decades

steve young will always be my goat....i laugh so hard at what hed do in todays nfl

but an all time list still needs to be in existence and if peyton wins another i think that puts him top 3

SD

Mike Miss ranked his top 5 all time on Friday and asked for feedback...they were
Elway
Montana
Brady
Manning
Favre

You can only go after 80 for the most part since the nfl has changed so much and none of us remember the qbs from the 70

A lot of people had a problem with Favre as I do. He had the numbers and a title but the last 10 years of his career were marred by choking in big moments. A few people thought Aikman should be #5...I just don't see it. Young was my pick as #5.

MDS

favre only won 1 and stopped giving a shtein around 2002...hes a pos

joe has always been my boy but if manning wins then i think hes gotta top the list

ice grillin you

farve was a much better qb than elway

forget football there might not be a more overrated athlete in sports history than john elway

General_Failure

I don't think much of Favre or Elway. I'd probably put Brees ahead of both of them.

Detmer
Manning
Montana
Brady
Marino
Young or Moon

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Peyton Manning is the best QB all-time and that's true even if he somehow loses this game. If you weight playoff outcomes more than I do, it's Montana or Brady.

I put Elway and Marino in the next tier down.

ice grillin you

jeff george has a higher career completion % than john elway

SD

My top two are Brady and Montana. Both could do it in the regular season and the post season. I give the edge to Brady because he's done more with less.

General_Failure

It isn't a really good sight to see a guy's arm hanging and shaking like that, but he's probably fine.

The man. The myth. The legend.