Rest Of Baseball - 2014

Started by Rome, January 08, 2014, 02:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

hes the 3B for the mariners you passive aggressive condescending nerd
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

He's my fantasy 3rd baseman that I have for real cheap the next two years
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Reports coming out that the A's are about to deal Samardzja for several players

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i just did a whatifsports simulation of the all-time jew team and the all-time black team

jews: boudreau-youkilis-braun-greenberg-green-rosen-lieberthal-kinsler....koufax-branca-stone
blacks: ricky-morgan-willie-bonds-ernie-frank-richie-campy......................gibson-jenkins-doc

g1 koufax beats gibson
g2 branca shelled
g3 steve stone out duels doc gooden, jews rally in the 8th
g4 koufax destroyed
g5 branca destroyed
g6 stoner does it again
g7 jews crush gibson, koufax masterful

jews win the series 4-3!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nelson Cruz to Seattle 4yrs $57M

MDS

oh man st louis is not going to like this

shorebird

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 01, 2014, 12:23:17 PM
Nelson Cruz to Seattle 4yrs $57M

That sucks for O's fans although I think Seattle won't get thier money out of him the last two years of that deal. For shore the fourth year. Also, the word is that it's a much less than 50% chance Markakis is in an Oriole uniform next year and could end up in Atlanta.

PhillyPhreak54

The Oriole exodus continues

Markakis goes to ATL for 4/$44m

BigEd76

Werth gets 10 days in jail (and will only spend 5 there) for doing over 100 on the Capital Beltway

Andrew Miller to the Yanks....4/$36M

Indians bullpen catcher Kevin Cash is the new Rays manager

3-way trade....Yanks get Didi Gregorius, Tigers get Shane Greene, DBacks get Robbie Ray and a minor league IF

Ryan Dempster retired

phattymatty

100 doesn't seem that bad for the beltway....you basically have to hit at least 80 just to merge at certain points.

PhillyPhreak54

Bullpen catcher to manager? Helluva jump there

Geowhizzer