Rest Of Baseball - 2014

Started by Rome, January 08, 2014, 02:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Nice out of breath advertisement there for Chevy. "Technology and stuff" lololololol

Oh and the goggles used in celebrations now suck too. Man up and take the champagne bukkake like a champ

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on October 29, 2014, 11:36:54 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 29, 2014, 11:33:43 PM
Bar I'm in went insane on the Gordon triple. Loudest thing I've ever heard. After Perez fouled out, you could hear a mouse fart.

difference is kc will love him regardless....in philly he would be murdered for not running hard out of the box. if he does, its a play at the plate in the least.

Oh, definitely. Not even 5 min after the game ended, everyone in the bar started doing a Thank You Royals chant. It doesn't get more MA than that.

Dillen

I really don't think Gordon running hard right away woulda made a difference. I thought it was an inside-the-parker the whole way too but he was barely at 3rd once Crawford got the ball. Running hard for those first 45 ft shaves like .5 seconds off at most. Feels like creating a story that isn't really there

MDS

i havent seen the overhead angle yet, but its an easy triple WITHOUT the bobble...once the bobble happens it makes it a play.

its definitely a story...it wont be one if i were a royals fan. i mean im still not over 5's failures or hamels' vagina flaring up or cliff lee, but maybe i care too much.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

The bigger story is Perez hacking at nothing but high heaters. Either that or Yost not pinch hitting for him.

BigEd76

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 29, 2014, 11:48:45 PM
Nice out of breath advertisement there for Chevy. "Technology and stuff" lololololol

video

"It combines class-winning and -leading...um...you know, technology and stuff."

Someone said it reminded them of Chris Farley interviewing Paul McCartney on SNL

PhillyPhreak54

I lost it at the and stuff and thought of Farley too.

If ol Rikk (nice name... Metal band name in the 80s) would started singing fat guy in a little coat it would've been outstanding

Sgt PSN

I really hate that shtein. Just give him the award without making a commercial about it.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 30, 2014, 12:04:42 AM
i havent seen the overhead angle yet, but its an easy triple WITHOUT the bobble...once the bobble happens it makes it a play.

its definitely a story...it wont be one if i were a royals fan. i mean im still not over 5's failures or hamels' vagina flaring up or cliff lee, but maybe i care too much.

:boom :boom :boom Think about it daily. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 29, 2014, 11:36:54 PM
difference is kc will love him regardless....in philly he would be murdered for not running hard out of the box. if he does, its a play at the plate in the least.

it wasnt even just out of the box...he didnt kick in until after rounding first
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

you wanna talk about freakish?

bochy is 10-0 all time in playoff series and 8-0 in elimination games
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

impossible to not respect the giants
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Mets signed Michael Cuddyer to a 2yr deal

And forfeit their draft choice

BigEd76

Here's an interesting one: the Cubs are in discussions to acquire Jordan Zimmermann from the Nats