Around The NFL - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2014, 06:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

been hidden in this monster sports day but anyone see gerald mccoy getting over 50 mil guaranteed

someone call the doctor ...fletcher cox has had an erection lasting longer than four hours
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I had to work today for inventory and one of the guys mentioned the deal and I mentioned that Howie Roseman probably cried

PhillyPhreak54

Seattle's falling apart nice and quick...

Now reports are that they are sick of Marshawn's shtein and likewise...he's pissed at Carroll about workload and other stuff and isn't talking to him.

General_Failure

Players just can't handle Carroll's tirades about government conspiracies and how jet fuel can't burn steel.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

that team will never win a superbowl now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

MDS

an nfl game at 930am between atlanta and detroit - 6.6 rating
game 4 of the world series - 6.3 rating

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Is 6.6 good enough to mean we're gonna see another one next year?

General_Failure

It keeps the Simpsons on the air, so...

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 27, 2014, 09:32:02 PM
Is 6.6 good enough to mean we're gonna see another one next year?

another 3 or 4

im not sure theyll do it for a west coast team....and with 5 games planned for london, im assuming 1 or 2 will involve a west coast team.

the next question is when will they have a game in east asia/australia that they can start late night saturday (sunday afternoon local time)

Quote from: General_Failure on October 27, 2014, 09:32:44 PM
It keeps the Simpsons on the air, so...

the simpsons doesnt even get 6 million viewers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

MDS

thats a fan rating...like how good out of 10 they thought the episode was

General_Failure

Even then, it keeps trending down. They should replace it with more foreign NFL games.

Seriously though, someone please end The Simpsons.

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles will be in London next year I bet