Around The NFL - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2014, 06:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The Cleveland shtein is still going strong

Gilbert gets ripped by his veteran teammates for wasting a season and gets butthurt about it. Then he joins the suspended list for being late/missing the walk thru.

That Manziel party must've been a monster

PhillyPhreak54

@mikefreemanNFL: Glazer: Harbaugh has not agreed to Michigan deal. In fact, Raiders strongly in play.

I'm rooting for chaos - stay in the NFL, Jim! The screeching from UM will be hilarious

MDS

all time dog playoff game....arizona @ carolina

the behind the scenes fight between nbc and fox for who gets stuck with that game is epic. EPIC. im more excited for the playoff tv schedule than i have been for a sixer game in 4 years
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

You need to be institutionalized

MDS

corporate suits deciding tv schedules > the entire state of texas
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

this is a brand new tv schedule....no precedence....im not even 1000% sure of the rules...but here goes

sat 430 espn - the dog
sat 800 nbc - steelers game
sun 100 cbs - non steelers game
sun 430 fox - cowboys/lions

sat 430 fox - seahawks
sat 800 nbc - brady
sun 100 fox - packers
sun 430 cbs - manning

packers/cowboys is a hof matchup that normally would be set up to be in the hammer 430 sunday spot....but cbs only has 1 divisional game and i cant see that not being at 430 sunday.

PhillyPhreak54

I think Dallas gets Saturday night

MDS

its a definite possibility, but that would result in 1 of these 2 things happening:

1) fox gets royally screwed---having to put THE DOG at 430 sunday
2) cbs gets royally screwed---having only 1 divisional round game and having that be at 100 sunday, not 430

the way i drew it up is fairly even for everybody....but im always wrong

PhillyPhreak54

Lil guy right on the Cards and Panthers

Saturday afternoon on ESPN

Steelers and Colts or Steelers and Ravens Saturday night

MDS

i was right on everything except i had the saturday divisional teams swapped....to be fair i didnt know nbc was airing a 430 game, i assumed they would go primetime. but it makes sense for fox to get the 800 spot, in actuality.

this is the best ive ever done on these predictions. cloud nine.

AshishPatel81

If Carolina tales care of Arizona, I could see Dallas getting to the NFC title game if Rodgers is still gimpy. Hate to say it, but I think Dallas beats Detroit, and they are great on the road. Could see them beating the Packers in GB if Rodgers is limping around like he was today. Don't think they'd beat Seattle in a rematch though. That team is on fire right now. Got em repeating.

PhillyPhreak54

I just want Dallas humiliated whether it's against Detroit or Green Bay

Both teams present problems for Dallas defensively.

MDS

cowboy/steelers super bowl would be epic

EPIC

PhillyPhreak54

Seattle vs New England would be epic-er

MDS

nothing would be bigger than cowboys steelers

top 2 franchises in the game...top 5 in all of sports....4th or 5th time theyd meet in the bowl....it dont get bigger than that