Around The NFL - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2014, 06:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

2 days ago he was hoping jay cutler would conjure up some magic...now here comes jimmy clausen to save the day

you gotta love homers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Look at this icehole putting all his hopes on an unknown quarterback.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 17, 2014, 08:16:09 PM
is there anything having to do with the eagles that could happen where you didnt spin it towards the positive?

Hmmmm not sure

Come up with some scenarios and I'll let ya know

MDS

nerd tv prediction:

next sunday
425 fox - det/gb
425 cbs - pit/cin
830 nbc - atl/car

wild card
fox - arizona/nfc south
nbc - cowboys
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

just saw that odell beckham has 79 catches in 11 games

jesus
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Quote from: MDS on December 21, 2014, 04:14:48 PM
nerd tv prediction:

next sunday
425 fox - det/gb
425 cbs - pit/cin
830 nbc - atl/car

SNF is CIN/PIT

DET/GB did get flexed to 4:25 as expected

MDS

as usual i am wrong

that leaves cbs with nothing that big in week 17. nbc gets steelers, then cowboys, then either brady/manning. good living.

BigEd76

The rest of the flex won't be announced until after MNF, but if Denver wins and stays tied with NE for HFA, I'm assuming BUF/NE gets flexed to 4:25 to go up against OAK/DEN

Looks like SD/KC is staying at 1:00, up against CLE/BAL

MDS

im looking ahead to the playoffs....i cant see the packers not getting the 425 sunday spot in the divisional round

dallas @ gb will destroy your ratings

PhillyPhreak54

That dude has been a dirty player for years...hopefully he gets suspended

Rome

Hopefully he gets cut and comes to the Eagles because they could use some nasty. 

smeags

other than the anger issues can he cover worth a shtein ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

BigEd76

[Todd]
NFL's Sr VP of Programming explained they flexed CIN/PIT instead of either NFC division champ game because they took from FOX the last four years and figured it was CBS's turn
[/Todd]

MDS

then they moved car/atl to cbs....so basically they didnt care and they just wanted nbc to not have a dog game like that nfc south championship

the reasoning made a ton of sense not to take gb/det, which is why i didnt think they would. but whatever. im not a corporate suit hack who works for the nfl and im not going to molest goodell's ballsack and become peter king. SO WHAT DO I KNOW

also hes somewhat lying....they definitely want the cowboys on nbc in the wild card and not taking gb/det was the way to do it.