Around The NFL - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2014, 06:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 28, 2014, 06:18:29 PM
Don't see him being signed this year.

yup

he'll sign somewhere in the spring next year....do the rounds....wahh wahh wahh im a different, changed man.....some media will freak out....games will start...life will go on
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 28, 2014, 06:47:41 PM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 28, 2014, 06:18:29 PM
Don't see him being signed this year.

I agree. Teams could look past the wife beating for 2009 Ray Rice, but not for 2014 Ray Rice. A bad running back is not worth the PR firestorm.
I think the exception would be a playoff hopeful team that has their started go down and has little depth, like the Steelers. If they get desperate enough they may be willing to bite the bullet, especially if the HC or GM is on the hot seat.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

How funny will it be when RGIII is a Ram next year and successful?

I'm rooting for this to happen. Ultimate dagger in the heart of the Washington fanbase

Munson

Is that the sweet sounds of Donny Mac I hear acting as the color guy for the NO/PIT game?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on November 30, 2014, 01:07:06 PM
Is that the sweet sounds of Donny Mac I hear acting as the color guy for the NO/PIT game?

Not sure. Is he puking?

BigEd76

With 4 weeks left, the Buccaneers hold the #2 pick in the draft and still haven't been eliminated from a division title

SD

Already sick of the "no more" domestic violence commercial. Now it's just a bunch of ex nflers groaning into the camera.

PhillyPhreak54

Eli makes me laugh when they show him.

General_Failure

Quote from: SD on December 01, 2014, 09:28:27 PM
Already sick of the "no more" domestic violence commercial. Now it's just a bunch of ex nflers groaning into the camera.

Wait until you see Ben Roethlisberger grunting and sweating into the camera.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

shorebird

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 01, 2014, 09:29:13 PM
Eli makes me laugh when they show him.

He looks like a victim. Too many blows to the head.

PhillyPhreak54

Haloti Ngata suspended 4 games for violation of the PED policy

PhillyPhreak54