Around The NFL - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2014, 06:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

actually highly doubtful....jeff isnt giving up a home game (nor should he be expected to). road-game wise they are @Atlanta, Carolina
New England, NY Jets and the nfc north team they line up with

unless they fall to last place and line up with the vikings, the only team in that bunch who will give up a home game is curalina. MAYBE.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I think I read that the eagles have reps on the London committee and of the teams on the committee all but two have played there and the eagles are one

MDS

yea they havent played, im sure theyre WILLING to play, but someone else is going to have to give up a game. and like i said, they arent playing a team next year that figures to do that.

2017 they are @st lou and san diego....1 of those makes sense, though both could be in LA by then
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Thursday night London game against the Chargers after they played on Monday Night. Let's make it happen.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 27, 2014, 08:52:45 PM
an nfl game at 930am between atlanta and detroit - 6.6 rating
game 4 of the world series - 6.3 rating

was the atl det game on national tv?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Fox. Went late and caused america to miss 50 minutes of the fox pregame show.  I think they should have games in london every week just for that reason
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

Oh god, yes. Put foreign games on every network if it means less time for awful pregame shows.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 28, 2014, 07:47:20 AM
Fox. Went late and caused america to miss 50 minutes of the fox pregame show.  I think they should have games in london every week just for that reason

it didnt go late...it started at 930 and was supposed to end at 1230ish

Seabiscuit36

So 12:50pm is not not later than 12:30?  Thanks for playing
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

i think it ended at like 1235 or 1240....either way this is just about the dumbest argument ever and for this place that is quite the accomplishment

Seabiscuit36

ice grillin you

is 3.20 (if it even kicked off at exactly 930) crazy long for a football game these days?

seems to me that most andy reid games when he was with the eagles went well past three hours...ravens bengals sunday ended at 410

MDS

nfl games, in years past, were like 3h, 5m or something.

this year because of the flags id imagine its up. andy i cant remember...chip because of all the extra plays he runs dictates a longer game. the arizona game took forever because of all the throwing and the walt anderson show in the first half.

and the lions/falcons game definitely ended around 1240 but i dont care

ice grillin you

chips games are light years shorter than andys....ive never seen anything like an andy reid coached game...i walked out of the linc past 430 a couple of times

MDS

i really dont recall andy's game being that long....maybe at the end when he threw on every down?