Dead in 2014

Started by BigEd76, January 01, 2014, 01:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 09, 2014, 05:22:35 PM
I heard JFK died. Confirm?

He's living in a commune with Elvis and Hitler.  Get with the program!

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Eagaholic

convicted ex-congressman James Traficant, in a tractor accident, bought the farm

PhillyPhreak54

Bill Campbell dead at 91

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Jan Hooks former SNL actress dead at 57

Geowhizzer

BigEd76

Oscar Taveras, the Cardinals' top prospect.  Killed in a car accident

MDS

finally something goes wrong for them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Wayne Static, dead at 48. He's finally taking that Wisconsin death trip he's been talking about for 20 years.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn...ALS is a motherfarger.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 10, 2014, 05:02:27 PM
Damn...ALS is a motherfarger.

Quote from: articleBartelstein said Thomas showed incredible courage while ailing and weighed a mere 70 pounds upon his death, less than a third of his 225 pounds while playing free safety as a Viking until he retired after the 2001 season at age 29.

Yep.  Horrendous.

PhillyPhreak54

Might be one of the worst ways to die. Your mind is fine while your body just stops working? farg that