Dead in 2014

Started by BigEd76, January 01, 2014, 01:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

St. Andrews school, insanely rich people and shtein
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 11, 2014, 07:40:07 PM
dead poets society is him at his best

filmed in delaware

Thank you!  That was on the other day and it was the first time I watched it in years.  Awesome movie.  He was brilliant in that role.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Chameleon

A white comedian killed himself? Shocking!!!

Chameleon

I know lots of people that have killed themselves. Charlie Acklee age 18-20? 2002? kid who lived next to my mother's parents. played baseball 1v1 during childhood, used the square on the back of a barn door as a strike zone. Always destroyed me, was older and better at baseball than I ever was. Apparently he was broke and sick got caught stealing tylinal from a drug store. Was arrested I am sure all kinds of other stuff was going on that I have no idea about but, Shotgun(under the throat). Uncle Unrelated, but close, his parents. Father shot, wife who had been sick and dying, father shot himself lying next to her(small caliber pistol). One time a guy painted my house than killed himself, he had a 4-year old boy, (also gun related). Guns seems to be a bigger danger to the people that own them than to society. It would be pretty sweet if there were no guns, but guess what there are so regulating it is a waste of time because the bad guys will still always have guns......fml

PhillyPhreak54

Chameleon had himself a helluva night last night

Diomedes

I too had a few, but took my energy out cleaning the kitchen and dicing up a giant, incredibly farging delicious, watermelon.  It was a grotesque scene, my belly distended, my chest glistening with watermelon slime..I just couldn't stop myself.  Also, I didn't have enough pyrex containers with lids for all of it, so it really was my duty to gorge.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

i don't know but i imagine robin williams went out a little more creatively than with a gun.

Diomedes

I think he choked or hung himself somehow.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

possibly choked on a hairball.

smeags

i think it's safe to say none of us should get to know chameleon that well.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

Safer still to say, we already know him too well.  ZING

ice grillin you

he was really good in some movies but he was one of the least funny stand up comics ever and just cring worthy horrific whenever being interviewed on like a late night show
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Munson on August 11, 2014, 11:47:02 PM
St. Andrews school, insanely rich people and shtein
Yeah, Forbes kids went there, knew a few kids there growing up, but it was like a different world. 

I'm hoping he went out like a champ... CHAMP
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Chameleon

Quote from: phattymatty on August 12, 2014, 09:36:29 AM
i don't know but i imagine robin williams went out a little more creatively than with a gun.

Takes a real sicko to hang themselves.  Sicko's are creative I guess.  Bricked a pretty big sweat in a tilting manner while have a few beers pretty fast. Spewing on forums on the internet is harmless and soothing IMO.

MDS

i wish chameleon would robin williams himself right about now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.