Week 16 - 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 22, 2013, 11:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the cowboys are going to win, im already over it

when is the draft
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Rodge moved it to May...he sucks

and shut your filthy whore mouth...

MDS

im bracing for it

hopefully its not an 830 game. im pretty sure if there is any other win and in game nbc will be forced to take that since theyve stolen the cowboys the last 2 years

also if the lions keep choking and the packers win the bears cant do anything either. what a great idea by nbc to take this game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

the bears said they are going to pull their starters if it doesnt mean anything....i mean it couldnt be more perfect. the eagles couldve coasted to a nfce title against the 2nd string bears and taken week 17 off.

joe webb II strikes again

PhillyPhreak54

Lions struggling to score inside the five

Don Ho

OMG!  All NFL officials need to be castrated in public then have their balls inserted into a vice grip.  That blocked FG by Pittsburgh being called back was the biggest crock of shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

SF doing a nice choke job right now....

PhillyPhreak54

WOW!!!!

Navorro Bowman!! He picked it off and took it to the house!

BigEd76

goddamn what a turn of events

General_Failure

Keep on passing when you need to eat up some clock.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

ATL was dumb as farg there to keep throwing...especially that route against that defense in a short area.

But then again, they've got a zesty record for a reason

MDS

wouldve set up a win and in game between them and arizona

crybaby bruce arians gonna miss the playoffs. maybe he should send 113 plays from this game to the nfl to be looked act.