Week 16 - 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 22, 2013, 11:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yeahhhhhhhhhh

farg you DALLAS you motherfargers

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

fargkkkkkkkkk

Dallas is gonna win

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

mother farger...choking ass taterskins

General_Failure

The only thing worse than December Romo is anytime Racists.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Motherfarging shtein!!!

Die Washington

General_Failure

I'm sure I've said it before, but I would love for it to be a penalty to demand a flag.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice offensive series. farg you Washington.

Munson

Don Ho

Oh yeah,  Cousins is definitely the future QB in Washington.  Those last three pass attempts may have been the worst I've ever seen in the NFL this season.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

The dumbfargs could not even get lined up right! And then the stupid clown throws it out of bounds.

Noooo don't go to Garcon who ate their asses up all day...throw it to the bench! dumb farging idiot

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on December 22, 2013, 04:09:08 PM
Oh yeah,  Cousins is definitely the future QB in Washington.  Those last three pass attempts may have been the worst I've ever seen in the NFL this season.

You can blame awful passes on the quarterback, but you can't blame him for a two yard route in the two minute drill.

MDS

its on hasslett. game on the line on that drive and he sits in base and lets romo pick them apart. farging loser.

also would have just great if the eagles beat the vikings last week so we didnt have to care about this pos game between 2 awful teams.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he applied zero pressure on Romo who was hobbling. Last year he goes after him and Tony does Tony things and chokes.

BTW - I want this win over Dallas. I NEED this win over Dallas. Their fans disgust me. Up until that 4th qtr they were all jumping off and saying how awful they were and yadda yadda yadda.

Now? They're gelling at the right time because this was such a huge win. How they players are turning against the coaches as a rallying cry (lol) and how the Eagles blow and since they beat them last time with Saint Nick looking like shtein they're a lock now.

GIMME ANOTHER 44-6, CHIP.