2013 College Bowl Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 08, 2013, 09:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

watching espnews...all 22 cam with instant analysis from coaches

really good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I will switch to that later...now I am enjoying Grandpop Brent -- I need to figure out who he's on.

FSU looks shook

MDS

i dont have espn classic but they are doing a broadcast without announcers...just the sounds of the stadium

i wish that was the norm
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Infamous Jameis

fumblerooski, sonnnnnnnnski

MDS

where my boy romey at

poor kid

PhillyPhreak54

Keep this shtein under 65....I gots a Vegas trip to fund dammit!

MDS

lol brent

"if i know charles he probably stopped off in vegas..."

dude you were probably there with him

PhillyPhreak54

Wow!

Auburn just got Auburned....turned that KOR shtein back on them

OK now..NO PICK SIXES PLEASE

PhillyPhreak54

Marshall is so dangerous when he moves around

PhillyPhreak54

HOLY shtein TRE MASONNNNNNNNNNNNN!

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein what a game! Huge PI call gives them life and Winston gets it done!

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

I don't care who wins...as long as Auburn covers, son.

Know who is sick right now?

The dude who bet Auburn to win back last january at 500/1 and has $50k riding...I'd be inconsolable

MDS