i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Eagles_Legendz

Romo just threw the ball away on 4th down

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagles_Legendz

If eagles take care of business in Minn next week & Dallas loses to GB, Eagles clinch by beating either chi or Dallas. 

You can run for 7 yards against the bears every play.  Dallas fell behind too quickly.  I have no idea how the eagles put up 3 points against this defense.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on December 09, 2013, 10:58:23 PM
Romo just threw the ball away on 4th down

they are way out of sorts. going for it on 4th and 9 in the 3rd q, even down 21 is more on the desperate side. then throwing it away when you're opting to take a big gamble shows they are not at all on the same page.

Eagaholic

WOOOT, the route is on. Not sure I want to see CHi look THIS good though.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Eagaholic on December 09, 2013, 11:08:21 PM
WOOOT, the route is on. Not sure I want to see CHi look THIS good though.

Eagles D is going to be tested for sure.   That being said, chicago's D can be had.  Eagles should run all over them.

Eagaholic

Yeah. I wonder how high the o/u will be.

MDS

rodgers better play on sunday
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagaholic on December 09, 2013, 11:08:21 PM
Not sure I want to see CHi look THIS good though.

just remember chicago lost to washington and gave up 45 pts to the shanahan griffin three lovefest

the best part of last night is that now barring a catastrophe dallas cannot clinch before the final game....my biggest fear was the eagles going to dallas a game back without the tiebreaker....that would have really sucked....id rather have the eagles just clinch before then....but theres a little something inside me that wants that game to be for the division.....that would be incredible
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Yeah, what is bothering me is Romo (or if not, the D) hasn't been choking away the close ones in the last minute or two the last several games like they usually did. When they lose they lose big but when they win it's by a TD or less, usually in the last couple of minutes. They have a good 2 minute O. Granted it has been against mediocre competition but at this point I wouldn't want to see Romo get the ball back late and down a score. That's what I'd be afraid of with a head to head winner take all, and Chip will need to have his shtein together with the clock and play calling lest the ghost of AR past comes to haunt us.

Speaking of which - best case scenario? Eagles/Chefs SB in '15.

Sgt PSN

I never ever ever want the Eagles to face Reid in the SB because I already know how that's going to end.

Eagaholic

Probably with Andy burning 3 timeouts in the 3rd Q to think of a really smart play on 4th and an inch (7 yard slant, incomplete). Then with 20 seconds left in the game and down by 2 points, takes too long to get the play in, pushing them out of field goal range as the kick falls 1 yard short. Media reports Eagles fans boo SB victory and punch police horses.