Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 05, 2013, 08:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

shady might go for 300 against the bears
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if dallas can lose these next 2 the eagles can clinch in week 16 at home against the bears, so long as they dont choke against the vikings

that gives them the week 17 bye
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

I hope the snow taught him to pick his spots between dancing and just hitting the hole fast.

Munson

Yeah those holes will close a bit faster when there isn't snow, but with his speed, if he just bursts through he'll still pick up 6 -7 yards a pop.

Of course that style of running would wear his body down faster.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagaholic on December 09, 2013, 09:31:51 PM
I hope the snow taught him to pick his spots between dancing and just hitting the hole fast.

duce needs to keep the detroit game in the dvd player at all times...its like the weight loss before and after photos....just show shady the first half of the game on what not to do and show him the second half on what to do....because as good asd he was in the 4q he was equally horrendous in the early parts of the game...that film is the ultimate teaching tool

MDS

is josh mccown this good or is dallas defense this bad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on December 09, 2013, 09:41:26 PM
is josh mccown this good or is dallas defense this bad

Dallas's pass D is so awful but mccown has been great this year.

ice grillin you

right now both

ultimately tho the dallas defense is not good.....particularly the secondary....if d ware isnt getting pressure on the qb then they are in trouble

of course this all makes the foles performance against them even more baffling

PhillyPhreak54

Alshon Jeffrey is a monster

farg the farging cowboys

Eagaholic

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 09, 2013, 09:38:24 PM
Quote from: Eagaholic on December 09, 2013, 09:31:51 PM

duce needs to keep the detroit game in the dvd player at all times...its like the weight loss before and after photos....just show shady the first half of the game on what not to do and show him the second half on what to do....because as good asd he was in the 4q he was equally horrendous in the early parts of the game...that film is the ultimate teaching tool

I wouldn't want to tell Shady to just cut out all the jukes, jumps and jab steps behind the los but sometimes that is all he looks to do and then gets in a rut. Those things work best for him after he hits the second level. If he mixes it up and picks his spots, along with good play calling, he has the skills to do it all as his own change of pace back.

PhillyPhreak54

ALSHON!!!!

Amazing

This dude here is for real.

Eagles_Legendz

Wow.  So good. 

And they get the ball to start the 2nd.

Eagaholic

holy fargin shtein what  catch by Alshon!

MDS