Week 13 - 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 28, 2013, 02:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

How in the hell is Atlanta/Buffalo a 4pm game?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Josh Gordon is a goddamn beast

and Cleveland still loses...The Gus Bus wins two in a row!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Alex Smith lolol picked off in the end zone from the 1yrd line

We feel your pain, Chefs fans

QuoteWarpaint Illustrated ‏@ChiefsInsider 42s

Somebody tell the play caller he has Jamaal Charles on the team! Run the ball!

PhillyPhreak54

hahahah Gould missed!

Back to back ties for the Vikes?!??!

MDS

as bad as the eagles were today are they any worse than anyone in the nfc outside of no and sea?

phattymatty

so chi-min in OT gets switched to the postgame? what's the deal with that.

Munson

NFL rules I assume...can't show bonus footage on competing networks after a certain time, or something like that.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on December 01, 2013, 04:56:37 PM
so chi-min in OT gets switched to the postgame? what's the deal with that.

they have to cut bonus coverage at likes 430 or 435 or something. rules to protect the 425 part of the doubleheaders.

PhillyPhreak54

This Manning-Decker show is killing me

excuse the fantasy whine

General_Failure

I just want to see Manning pound the hell out the Chiefs three times this year. I don't think I'm asking a lot.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

taterskins looking good for the first time in a year

lol

Don Ho

Could be attributed to the fact the Giants have hoisted the white flag on the season.

Did you see that stat?  44 different starters this year for Coughlin?  Damn.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.