Week 13 - 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 28, 2013, 02:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Akers just missed a FG....mock!

GB is only down 7 despite giving up 335 yards so far.

Detroits turnovers are the reason.

Let's go GB! I got the points and the Pack

Sgt PSN

I don't know who Tony Lucca is, but he sucks at music.

MDS

matt flynn is very very bad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

That dopey yinzer McCarthy should've put Tolzien in

MDS

aikman is making excuses for him left and right....hes an atrocity
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Flynn not only should never suit up again but should be banned from nfl stadiums period

Now let's hope MATT MCGLOIN can help out today

Eagles_Legendz

flynn makes bad decisions AND has no arm.  not a good combination.

had the over, glad detroit punched it in because GB isn't scoring even in garbage time.

MDS

this feels like the kind of game the cowboys play down to their competition then pull it out late

Sgt PSN

MDS

Quote from: MDS on November 28, 2013, 03:36:52 PM
this feels like the kind of game the cowboys play down to their competition then pull it out late

kind of

General_Failure

I like seeing the Steelers lose, but they were robbed on that helmet ruling.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Yeah that is a bullshtein call. If the runner is going to the ground, he should get forward progress. That rule is clearly supposed to be for guys who's helmets come of before they go to the ground.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

But they eventually get the touchdown, so farg it. Now they won't have to rethink the rule in any way.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I am having a tough time thinking of a QB worse than Brandon Weeden in the last decade. This guy is awesomely awful.

three straight turnovers

lol Joe Banner...hope you're getting an ulcer

MDS

geno smith making a play