Week 12 - 2013

Started by ice grillin you, November 21, 2013, 10:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

bummer of a way to end the game

Eagaholic

Tony Dungy is a space alien who has come here to teach us.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eagaholic on November 25, 2013, 12:31:21 AM
Tony Dungy is a space alien who has come here to teach us.

Touch his finger!

Eagaholic

Definitely the only way those bastiches won in '02 was with the space alien help they retained. Sapp's another one. Musta been blowing the MIB. 

MDS

when belicheat took the wind i wanted them to lose

how does this even happen...and everyone was slurping him because hes BILL BELICHICK
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont think the wind thing is that big a deal with the new ot rules

the thing that giving hoody a woody has to be Edelman way outplaying welker....you know that bastich is estatic about that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

you're not guaranteed a possession if the other team scores a td first.

i went to bed at 24-0.  soooo glad i don't have to work today.  my boss (denver fan) is going to be unbearable.  he always is when they lose but especially if they lose like that.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on November 25, 2013, 05:20:02 AM
you're not guaranteed a possession if the other team scores a td first.

correct

im not saying i agree with the call (i wasnt on the field) i just dont think its the coaching blunder that it would have been before the new rules
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

that was one of the most fun non-eagle games i've watched in a long time. everyone at the bar, myself included, was completely tore up by the end of it.