Week 11 - 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 17, 2013, 02:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

gerry austin standing tall for the call...everyone else hating on it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I think Gruden wanted to chew Austin's jugular out and piss on his corpse

MDS

after the tuck rule youd figure hed be cackling and rolling a blunt after that call
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Just saw the game on replay here.  I can't stand NE but holy hell they got hosed.  That was an ass raping live on national television.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i thought it was a great gutsy call....not in a million years was that pass not going to be intercepted

the hit on brees on the other hand was a complete travesty
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

A travesty, but the hit gets funnier every time you watch it in slow motion.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

I just saw the 'missed call' in the N.E. v Car game last night. I didn't think it was that big a deal. Looked like it could be argued that where he wrapped him up was almost at the same time the uncatchable ball was crossing the area. I thought it was something closer.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05