Week 11 - 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 17, 2013, 02:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

How badly have the Falcons quit on Mike Smith and that staff?

They are getting worked 24-6 by Tampa

MDS

why didnt they trade tony gonzalez again
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

37-8.  The Falcons are the bitch of a one-win team.

MDS

that thing is an absolute disaster....blow it up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Should not have been flagged

Drew Breesus is a protected species

BigEd76

Talib's gonna get tossed from this game at some point

MDS

scam newton is such a joke

someone needs to tell him its november

BigEd76

holy shtein, Tom almost pulls off another comeback.  Refs calling penalties all night on 3rd and 4th down, then the refs pick up a flag for holding on the final play

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

What a joke.

Officials getting crazy again.

But lol Boston fans

MDS

its all finally catching with the patriots

tuck rule payback

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 18, 2013, 11:40:07 PM
What a joke.

Officials getting crazy again.

But lol Boston fans

Yeah. Not that I am complaining, but apparently two guys raping Gronk in the endzone is legal. I understand that the ball didn't get back to him, but clearly he was moving up to make a play on it when the sexual assault occurred.