Week 10 - 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 07, 2013, 08:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

dallas defense totally rolling over

reminds me of what happened four weeks ago. farg you foles!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Brees is 8 yards away from being the 5th QB in 10 weeks to throw for 400+ against Dallas

Eagaholic

LOl, dallas sucks. NO had 40 1st downs, almost as many as dallas had total offensive plays. Rob Ryan embarrasses jerruh. Kiffin looked old and tired up in the box.

Eagles_Legendz

Dallas' D is a sieve.  It makes the game three weeks ago even more perplexing.

General_Failure

No team from the NFC East deserves to make the playoffs.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

does a team from the afc north?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The Bengals are 4-0 at home, so yes. Just barely.

Zanshin

General_Failure

Nearly as often as teams lose on the road, I think.

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on November 11, 2013, 10:48:27 AM
The Bengals are 4-0 at home, so yes. Just barely.

oh so because even though both divisions equally mediocre, one team is OK because they win at home? or because there is no running twitter joke about it that you saw and regurgitated

General_Failure

That or the fact that they're actually above .500 and have beaten two other division leaders. It was probably the Twitter thing, though. Your investigative journalist skills are really coming along.

MDS

General_Failure

@ewmackdaddymackenna69, dummy

Sgt PSN

Lol @ Tanny-hill. Don't ever change, Chucky.

BigEd76

The Jags and Bucs both win.  Hell of a week