Week 10 - 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 07, 2013, 08:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on November 07, 2013, 11:26:39 PM
why do these guys always give it to helu at the goal line.

ha..MIN timeout. thats why you suck.

Kyle Shanahan is all time awful

ice grillin you

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you call a timeout after they get the first with like 100 left...once it got down under 40 secs it was over

lol nfc east champs LOSE
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice fade pass....I hate those passes except on 1st or 2nd down

General_Failure

Okay, yeah, they won in the US, but just barely. Minnesota shouldn't even count, really.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Season over, Washington.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 07, 2013, 10:54:33 PMskins will win tonight and beat the eagles next week....dallas is loss at new orleans sunday

this all means in 11 days wash will be tied for first in the monumentally bad nfce

k
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

maybe im stupid but i dont get why that timeout was so dumb...there was plenty of time to score...wash could have spiked the ball if they wanted the clock to stop and still had more than enough chances the score....mayock was acting like there was 5 seconds left and the vikings stopped the clock for them

MDS

they were discombobulated as a team...took forever to get the first play in and were struggling with the second play. the minny to was a bailout.

plus there were 38 secs left and they had 1 timeout. they werent scoring if dc scored. had they called the timeouts right away it wouldve made sense. thered be an extra 20-30 seconds on the clock.

ice grillin you

fine but everyone was acting like it was the worst call ever...its wasnt even the worst call of the posession...wash had more than enough time to win the game...three shots at the end zone...the run by shanny from the 8 was a worse decision

Sgt PSN

That was a pretty entertaining game.  Other than the int Ponder threw on the opening drive, I thought he looked pretty good. I've never really paid much attention to him but he's more athletic than I thought he was.  That Adrian Peterson guy saw the end zone more times last night than he saw his kid before he died.   

Rome

How badly did IGY want that Skins win last night?

PhillyPhreak54

Tavon Austin is going OFF

three TDs including a beautiful 98yd PR

Colts down 35-0...at home...

Eli pick sixed again...lol

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i put ten and indy in a small tease...at least both of them are shot. makes me feel better that way