College Basketball 2013-2014

Started by ice grillin you, November 03, 2013, 12:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

todays was def the best with louisville kentucky just behind.....its amazing what happens when you have nba'ers all over the court...you get watchable basketball
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

What a weekend of basketball.  Sucks we have to wait almost a week for more.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Hmmm is Jabari Parker leaning towards going back to school?

ice grillin you

him and embiid have both been about 50/50 and are trying to decide

QB Eagles

Unless someone is dead from the neck up, they take top 3 money when they can. There is absolutely no logical reason for them to stay in school, which is not to say that they won't.

ice grillin you

if jabari returns and i hope he does just to take him out of the mix at 2 duke is going to be absolutely loaded as they have a kentucky like recruiting class coming including the number 1 recuit in the country in jahlil okafor

phattymatty

ugh, i can't believe kevin ollie is 41. for some reason i still remember some random uconn-providence game from way back in the day when he had the game winning layup. back when the big east was the shtein. doesn't seem that long ago.

also, i would have absolutely no problem with parker. i'd still prefer wiggins but parker's going to be an all-star too.

smeags

well my bracket is in the shteinhole but i did draw uconn on our sweet 16 pool.

one tough win away from the being in the money.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

MDS

wait i thought rome rode for the ncaa...the scholarship was sufficient payment!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

Love the tournament, but every year in the championship game I root for the players to wait for tipoff, and then all sit down on the floor until they get paid.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 04, 2014, 08:43:11 PM
Love the tournament, but every year in the championship game I root for the players to wait for tipoff, and then all sit down on the floor until they get paid.

if it wont happen the federal bank.com beef o'porkgrinds bowl it will never happen

but im with ya
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Florida looks awful. UCONN is on a 33-13 run

ice grillin you

game has been terrible.....hopefully a great finish will save it